...awegience to da fwag ob da united stace of americas-t and to da wepubwic for wishitstands one natin unda God indabidible wif wiberty and jutice for all.
That is how Nathan says the Pledge of Allegiance. I tried to type it exactly how he pronounces every word. It is very cute. As soon as he hears you say pledge his face lights up he gets a big smile and he starts rattling it off. I had no idea that he knew the pledge until we went to his classroom for his teacher conference. He is very proud as he should be.
Okay well, I hope that made you smile =) Until next time.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes it made me smile VERY big! I love that little guy!
Too cute...Ben is the same way & I just love it! That is good there is a friend at the music class maybe that will help Nathan that is if you go back???
Thanks for having Nathan recide the Pledge of Allegience for us......it was so cute!
Post a Comment