Friday, November 7, 2008

Sunshine Generation...

...Oh boy. That is all I can say about this probably 70-80 year old woman trying to wrangle up (8) 3 and 4 year olds. I took Nathan to try it out last night because he has super rhythm and he really LOVES music. Well first of all being the only boy, it was his first time, and making his mom hold him like a baby he was VERY distracting to all the little girls. I bet the teacher was hoping that we would not come back. He was trying to sing a song with them that he had never heard in his life (Oma and I trying not to crack up). And I (no rhythm) was trying to help him do the moves she was trying to teach them. It was quite a sight I am sure. Oma was in the background holding Natalie and watching us. She said Natalie was very entertained. It was so cute because a little girl from Nathan's class at school was there too, and as soon as they saw each other they ran and gave each other a big hug. It was very cute. And then Nathan was plugging his ears and crying because of all the new sounds...the music and the garage heater that was running. It was so sweet the little girl went over to the teacher and told her to turn down the music (3 times). She then looked at Nathan and told him it was okay and the he could stop crying now because they turned the music down. She must know from school that he is very sensitive to loud sounds until he gets use to them.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so precious that his little friend was helping him out. Are you going to take him back?

Whitworth Family said...

I can just picture that whole scene. Sounds pretty funny.