I will be sharing stories about our three children. Their names are Nathan, Kyle and Natalie.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Oops...
...I thought I would be smart and upload pictures and then type later. Well, the date the posting goes on is the date that I uploaded the pics. So, look down below at the October 3rd date where I posted 2 new postings.
There is no other place to post a comment, but I wanted to tell you that your family photo is a really nice picture!! It looks like fall for sure you there!
Hunter and I are lucky enough to have 3 beautiful children. And I am lucky enough to be a stay at home MOM. I am looking forward to sharing our daily going ons with you. Hang on for a wild ride. Enjoy!!
3 comments:
There is no other place to post a comment, but I wanted to tell you that your family photo is a really nice picture!! It looks like fall for sure you there!
Thanks for telling me about your blog! It's too cute!
I do this all the time, I can never get the picture in the right order!
Post a Comment