Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Kids say...
...the darndest things. The other night Nathan was playing with one of my very expensive pillar candles on the kitchen table. Hunter told him to put it down. Nathan responded by saying "Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?" HAHAHA. Hunter and I could not help but laugh hysterically. Oma thought maybe he learned that at school but, if you ever listen to Hunter talk you will know where he gets it from!!!!! That is something Hunter says all the time...are you kidding me. Kids are so funny. This is very hard for me to just type without a pic but here I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is just too darned cute! Little Mimic!
Too funny when you hear your children mimic you! So glad the bus rides are going smoothly, Ben LOVES the ride as well! ANd, looks like you had a fun time on the train ride. We have been several times & the kids LOVE it! There was one like it near us when we lived in Texas & it was so much fun so I was happy when I saw that we could enjoy a similiar experience up here!
That is TOO FUNNY! When Sinjin was three, he used to call everyone weird!
Post a Comment