Friday, October 3, 2008

Fashionista...

...excuse me but this baby needs to be on a New York runway. She has on her very fashionable leg warmers under her mini skirt. Did I forget to mention her 'Ugg' knock-offs. I thought this outfit was very cute and I threw it together in a matter of minutes. I being very proud and wanting pictures. Hunter taking pictures rolling his eyes saying he is glad that he doesn't have to take her anywhere. Can you believe that?
She knows she is adorable!!

Strut your stuff girly

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh we all know he really wanted to take her into town to show off!

Busy Mom Of Four said...

Too adorable!!!!!

Heidi Wilcox said...

dressing girls is the best! I love the boots!

Anonymous said...

I'm having lots of fun making Kate wear cute/silly stuff, too! Dressing girls IS the best! Kate also has a little miniskirt like Natalie's. Adorable! P.S. Have you seen our website lately?...I put a picture right up front of Kate with a HUGE bow on her head. She looks like a little showgirl. Makes me laugh everytime she wears it!