Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Okay...after a long time of not blogging I am back. I don't really have much to talk about. I will just give you a quick update on each of the kids and then I will post a bunch of pictures.


Nathan: Nathan is still loving school and is now coming home and talking about the day a little bit. He tells us when one of the other students has been sick "her was at her home". He sings songs...he is so into music and dancing. He certainly has come a long way from when he first started school and from when he turned 3. He knows his left from his right and is finally showing an interest in getting himself dressed. I am going to attempt potty training over spring break. So far he is a pretty "strong willed" kid so wish me luck. He is getting more into playing with his baby brother and baby sister. He picks up Natalie and transfers her back to her pile of toys.




Kyle: Kyle...well where do I start. Kyle is still a Curious George. If he is upstairs and it is quiet he is probably in the toilet water. I can't tell you how many times he has drank toilet water. Gross I know. The memories he has made for us. He has quite the vocabulary and is talking in 3 to 4 word sentences. If Nathan is mean to him (which is quite often) he will say "stop pushing, get over there and sit down" hmmmm I wonder where he has heard that?!?!?! He is willing to try different foods and loves cereal. We recently got bunk beds for the boys but I am not one bit ready to switch Kyle to a "big boy bed". He is still in a crib (cage). Kyle loves his Grammy and Papa and LOVES his baby sister Natalie. As soon as he hears her on the monitor waking up from a nap he says " I hear Natalie" and he gets very excited to go climb in with her. She of course lights up as soon as she sees him.






Natalie: As of the 23rd of Feb. Natalie will be 9 months old. She started crawling on Christmas eve and the following week got her first tooth. She now has 8 teeth and they are still coming. She is already pulling up on the couch (and anything that she can stand next to) and does a little bit of side stepping. Natalie has quite the personality. She is very silly, and understands that she is being silly. She says DADA and is working on MAMA and BABA. We are working on weening completely from nursing. She can clap her hands when you ask her and she knows how to dance. She is working on waving hi and goodbye. She LOVES her big brothers and enjoys playing with them...whether they like it or not.






Well, I guess that is all for now. Enjoy the pics!! Please leave a comment!




Our back yard Mid-January!!!! Our front yard Mid-January!!!!

6 comments:

jerriev said...

Thanks for putting up the updated pictures. It's really nice to see my grand-nephews and grand-niece growing up. Wish we lived closer so that I could get to know them. Hope to make it up there some day. What a cute family you have.

Heidi Wilcox said...

I don't know how you nurse 3 kids, I contemplate if I want to do it a second time. The losing weight part might win me over though. It's crazy to think you have kids so old!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where your blog was lately? I LOVE the pictures and the stories about the kids!

Lisa said...

Hmmmm I wonder if the toilet water tastes different? Maybe he's on to something!!! Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like she won't have any trouble holding her own with her two older brothers! She's going to be a mover and a shaker!

Lindsay said...

Looks like kyle keeps you in shape, chasing him out of the bathroom! LOL Funny stuff! You have amunition for when they are in high school.:)
Natalie is 9 months!! wow, time sure flys by huh!! She is a cutie pie!
Im Glad nathan is liking school more.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! they are great!!