Monday, December 1, 2008

Thank you Hunter...

...for introducing me to the wonderful world of real Christmas trees. MMMMM..as I sit here and type the room is filled with the wonderful scent of a Noble Fir. We went up to P & M today to get our tree, what a wonderful experience. We walked in we were the only ones there. Nathan, Kyle and I all had on Santa hats (we only had 3 hats in our Christmas stuff). Picked our tree which is about 8 feet tall, it is beautiful. The guys at P & M had it fresh cut, wrapped up and tied to our suburban before we even knew what was going on. The nicest thing is that it is only a 5 minute drive from home. We usually go to Bells Nursery which is a 40 minute drive for our tree. We will see how long this tree lasts and then next year we will go back. After I get it all decorated I will post a picture.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Heidi Wilcox said...

hmmm...I love the smell of fresh cut trees! Unfortunately we are still stuck with the fake one combined with the pine scented fragrance from Bath and body.Can't wait to see it decorated!

Smedley Family said...

Ok, so I knew you had a blog, and I know you told me in the past what it was, but Im so glad you commented on my blog so I could get a link to yours!! Funny how sometimes we hear from each other more on the computer than outside in the yard!!! :D Oh well, at least we know each other is still alive!! haha